• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear : new labour conference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear : new labour conference

What a sickening bunch of self-deluding parasites.

They even had the temerity to advertise for someone on 'work experience' to film cabinet ministers propaganda videos for 6 days - hilariously showing the 'ministers' pretending to stack shelves, assist nurses... absolute comedy...

Except, the scum owe so much money they hoodwinked the cameraman and his assistant into doing it for free ... not even minimum wage, and using his own equipment.. as they are £27,000.000 in debt...

Now how can a party that has the allegedly 'prudent' chancellor feck up their finances so badly...?

Added:

They even issued a denial - that they were not his employer, and that there was no obligation... and therefore their own laws on employment did not apply!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTE FECKING SCUM
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 27 September 2006, 18:24.
    Vieze Oude Man

It had always struck me as strange how a party that cannot manage its own finances is always telling us how well it is managing ours.

They talk complete bollocks.

Comment

Still, you can trust bill clinton - I mean, he didn't tell any lies / stretch the truth / invent a new definition of sex / indulge in oral sex with a intern while married - in the white house no less...

And he has this to say... so we must all be wrong about blair and co. They cannot possibly be sleazy if a man of his character has this to say:

http://www.channel4.com/news/content...sp?id=11174177

"
      Former US President Bill Clinton has paid tribute to Tony Blair and congratulated the Government on its "stunning success" in running the country.

At Labour's Party conference, Mr Clinton said it was "no accident" that Britain had led the fight against climate change and tackled unemployment under Mr Blair's party.

He applauded Chancellor Gordon Brown for his "brilliant economic leadership".

The former US President said by any standard "your Prime Minister, your Government, your party have been a stunning success".
      "

I wonder if cherie blair was overheard muttering 'that's a lie'....?
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Oh yes, climate change. They sent the idiot Prescott to handle that. Remind me what they achieved!

Comment

Erm... feck all except a lot of hot air...

I see bob geldork was clinging on to brown today. I wonder where bono was?

Probably busy with U2s move of some of their operations to Holland for tax reasons. Im sure he will turn up at some point to tell us all to donate more money / pay more taxes 'to help the poor people'.

bono, me old mucker, when you are down to your last £1,000,000 - then you can tell me to cough up more cash you stupid fecker.

"
          Found what you're looking for? U2 inspire Irish ire by avoiding tax

· Band shifts financial affairs to Netherlands
          · Bono criticised for deals while calling for debt relief
          "
          http://arts.guardian.co.uk/news/stor...840232,00.html
          Last edited by mcquiggd; 27 September 2006, 18:54.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Remind me what they achieved!
            They got me permanent residence.

hth

Comment

That's another reason to throw the feckers out...
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Actually I heard that Bonio and the rest of U2 were doing a benefit gig for the homeless in New Oleans. No doubt they are asking poeple to donate as much as they can to help the homeless. A nice start would be if they themselves sold off some of the vast chunks of Dublin which they own.

for Bonio to give 1million is like me giving 10p. So I'll donate a tenner. Lets see if he will match it.

Also Geldoff has been whining that the politicians are not giving the funds they promised to eradicate poverty. What a suprice! A politician lying. Deluded fecker that he is!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  Also Geldoff has been whining that the politicians are not giving the funds they promised to eradicate poverty.
                  You can't eradicate poverty.

Comment

Nope - It's like trying to eradicate anything which happens to be at the back of a queue. You'll just change the person at the back.

However I'd like to see Bonio and Geldoff make a start by giving a significant chunk of their cash over instead of pontificating to the rest. Its easy to be generous when you have a vast fortune
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X