• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fathers day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers day

Couple of bought cards, genius at work sign for my office, a car freshener and chocolate bar & I had to ask three times for a cup of tea in bed. Standards are dropping.

What did everyone else get?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Standards are dropping.
    Maybe they spent all their money on their biological father?

Comment

Bottle of Jamesons from one son, Taylors LBV Port from another and a few pints in the pubs last night. I can't claim to feel short changed on the Fathers Day front.

Comment

Hand made cards. An ironman action figure(doll?) which baby bp has commandeered.

I am really pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          Bottle of Jamesons from one son, Taylors LBV Port from another and a few pints in the pubs last night. I can't claim to feel short changed on the Fathers Day front.
          The Mrs sent MF04 to the off license for a bottle of Jamesons and a packet of fags and they called social services. Disgraceful
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I got Middlesex.

Comment

but late but...

some chocolate
              a book
              two games for PS4 (look like the came from bargain bin)
              coffee n croissant in bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                I got Middlesex.
                I didn't get any sex
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

couple of beer glasses with sweeties in, pens, junk tote for by the front door for wallet & keys (I think that is to avoid me running round the house complaining I can't find my keys). Of course being a special day I got Essex!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X