• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Training a dog to tulip in the same place

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training a dog to tulip in the same place

I'm training my dog to tulip on the garden of a neighbour I utterly dislike.... The neighbour continually boosts
    about being in the States but I'm sure I continually see him in the KFC window whenever he is claims to be abroad... I would call him out but I don't want to embarrass him.

The dog is starting to get the hang of it and manages to wait until we get to the correct garden roughly once a week at the moment, any ideas what I can do to train the mutt to be more consistent...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Mine manages to do it but can't work out how to get back out, luckily I have been kicking holes in the fence to let him out but it's only a matter of time till I get caught.

Comment

iPad set up in window with a new Motion Detector Camera app & email alert back to my iPhone.

I'm going to make whoever is doing it, eat their own dogs tulip next time.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        iPad set up in window with a new Motion Detector Camera app & email alert back to my iPhone.

I'm going to make whoever is doing it, eat their own dogs tulip next time.
        Good luck with catching the mutt and getting that up it's backside the right way round!! Oh and you'd best get a wi fi cam or you'll run out of cable when it runs off.

Ewww!

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          Good luck with catching the mutt and getting that up it's backside the right way round!! Oh and you'd best get a wi fi cam or you'll run out of cable when it runs off.

Ewww!
          Day 1 - No stool news yet

Comment

First the was Springwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
            Then there was Autumnwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
            Now there is Sh1twatch, and I am watching.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              First the was Springwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
              Then there was Autumnwatch, and I didn’t watch it.
              Now there is Sh1twatch, and I am watching.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Day 1 - No stool news yet
                Are you sure it wasn't/isn't a fox? Given your experience in things tulipty, I'd reckon it's just a sniff away....

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Are you sure it wasn't/isn't a fox? Given your experience in things tulipty, I'd reckon it's just a sniff away....

HTH
                  No. I can tell the difference between dog tulip and fox tulip. Anyway, they've been huge and the last one was topped off with a piece of toilet tissue, so I reckon I'm looking at an out of work, old Labrador Retriever.

Comment

Working...
                  X