• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darwin award contender

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darwin award contender

L.A. Gang Member Gold Plates Own Genitals To Death | Linkbeef

"Gold plating one’s own genitals is “a medical impossibility” and should not be attempted, warns Dr Ian Joseffson"

No tulip, Sherlock!

If you stop and think about just how truly, utterly and completely stupid many people are the world becomes an even scarier place.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      L.A. Gang Member Gold Plates Own Genitals To Death | Linkbeef

"Gold plating one’s own genitals is “a medical impossibility” and should not be attempted, warns Dr Ian Joseffson"

No tulip, Sherlock!

The really scary bit....

“This is the third case this year, but we have had many occurrences in hospitals in the region these past years. It seems to be a growing trend within the gang member community”
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Haven't you watched the new Mad Max movie? Chrome!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have reliably been informed that many people in the village refer to me as Mad Max. Is that good?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I have reliably been informed that many people in the village refer to me as Mad Max. Is that good?
            So long as they're keeping their distance, yeah. If they're all outside with pitchforks it's time to seal yourself in the fritzl cellar till they've calmed down.

Comment

he heard David Beckham had done it.

I think we should encourage it amongst gang members maybe tell that their gang tats make them impervious to shotgun wounds to the temple.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Gold Member : snopes.com

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Spoil sport!

I was a tad suspicious after I had to correct a grammar error in the the title, and a spelling error in the quote, but decided to roll with it

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    If you stop and think about just how truly, utterly and completely stupid many people are the world becomes an even scarier place.
                    Yeah, I mean some people actually believe this crap.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X