• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good for a giggle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for a giggle

'Free to a good home' Craigslist advert sees dog owner try to re-home his GIRLFRIEND | Daily Mail Online

In the opening line of the message, the man, who lives in the city of Roanoke, Virginia, outlines how his girlfriend does not like his pet dog Molly, before explaining a bit about her.

The advertisement which includes an adorable photo of Molly the beagle, goes through all her attributes in a frank manner.

'She is a purebred from a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years,' it states. 'She likes to play games. Not totally trained.'

'Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially the nails, but she loves having them done.'

'stays up all night yapping but sleeps while I work'.

'Only eats the best, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!'

He describes his woman as being 'selfish' and 'wicked' and a 'gold digger'.

He ends with: 'Come and get her! Me and my dog want her re-homed ASAP!!'
    made me laugh
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Working...
X