• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police freed 13 'slaves' in raids on travellers camp.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police freed 13 'slaves' in raids on travellers camp.

Surprised they didn't set the "Dag's on Em"

Police freed 13 'slaves' in raids on travellers' camps which also netted stacks of cash, supercars including a Bentley golf cart
    More than 250 officers stormed sites in Cardiff, South Wales, yesterday
    They arrested 20 people on offences including money laundering and theft
    'Slaves' were taken to secure centre where they are now receiving support
    As well as cash, they seized a Ferrari, Range Rover and Bentley golf cart

Read more: Cardiff police freed 13 'slaves' in raids on travellers' camps | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They must have laid a lot of tarmac to get that!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      They must have laid a lot of tarmac to get that!
      Or sold a bit of smack/crack and blow.

Don't think roads and driveways are the main source of income these days.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Or sold a bit of smack/crack and blow.

Don't think roads and driveways are the main source of income these days.
        racist!!! these poor under loved minorities require our love.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Kind of takes the urine them claiming to be travelers, persecuted but " 'tis d gypsy way of life" etc. but with all that cash.

And to think they're exempt from Council Tax, Water Rates, basically any tax to support a civilized society.

Wonder if they'll have their transits/caravans/barbecues/tacky garden sculptures confiscated under the Proceeds of Crime act?
          Last edited by rl4engc; 25 June 2015, 15:47.
          Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
          "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

These days class is determined by how much money you have. So these travellers are definitely upper class. Arise Sir Gypsy?

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
              Kind of takes the urine them claiming to be travelers, persecuted but " 'tis d gypsy way of life" etc. but with all that cash.

And to think they're exempt from Council Tax, Water Rates, basically any tax to support a civilized society.

Wonder if they'll have their transits/caravans/barbecues/tacky garden sculptures confiscated under the Proceeds of Crime act?
              They use the law when it suits them and ignore it when it does not.

They are scum and need to be treated as such - that simple for me.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                They use the law when it suits them and ignore it when it does not.

They are scum and need to be treated as such - that simple for me.
                RACIST!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  racist!!! these poor under loved minorities require our love.
                  Go to 42.00 Classic, LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Fotzf3VU4
                  Last edited by Paddy; 25 June 2015, 22:47.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Back in history the gypsies did the temporary and seasonal jobs, fruit picking etc, that are now done by immigrants. They were manual worker versions of contractors basically! Pity we can't go back to that time where they performed a useful role. I quite fancy being a gypsy. Got an old sleeping bag in me van.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X