• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holding post - Media troll social media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding post - Media troll social media

To find sick jokes about, Tunisia and post them on front page - people who did them lose jobs

This happens every time now

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    To find sick jokes about, Tunisia and post them on front page - people who did them lose jobs

English isn't your first language is it?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post

Business version of the Darwin Award.

Posters using their real names... ...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Business version of the Darwin Award.

Posters using their real names... ...
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

and contender 1

Labour's Amran Hussain poses for selfie at site of Tunisia massacre | Daily Mail Online

British man who took sick selfie at scene of tourists' slaughter was LABOUR candidate - but he says 'There's nothing wrong with it'
          Labour parliamentary candidate Amran Hussain, 29, posed for a selfie where gunman slaughtered 38 tourists
          Army reservist and senior NHS England officer defended his actions saying selfies are not 'banned'
          Dozens of people gathered at Marhaba beach in Tunisia to lay tributes 48 hours after crazed gunman opened fire
          British death toll is expected to rise to 30 and 12 Brits have been identified so far after terror attack on Friday

didn't you just know it...
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

British man who took sick selfie at scene of tourists' slaughter was LABOUR candidate - but he says 'There's nothing wrong with it'
            Have these people no morals or sense of decency? There's everything wrong with being a Labour candidate. And taking selfies is pretty sick as well.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X