• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would You Send Your Child To A Faith School......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would You Send Your Child To A Faith School......

Even though you are agnostic, but because it has the best reputation of local schools?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Even though you are agnostic, but because it has the best reputation of local schools?
    Is Faith Brown doing schools now then?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Of course. No brainer.

Next.....
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Agnosticism is a pussy stance to take, so sure - why not.

Comment

There are faith schools and Faith schools - some are really just like the quintessential English school experience many of us grew up in, with "English Christianity", while others are much more active. For instance it's not a given that the teachers at a faith school adhere to that faith - RC schools want people who are 'officially' catholic but that doesn't really mean much.

So, yes, but check the school out and ask them about the issue first if it's a potential problem.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I did. It didn't seem much more 'religious' than non-faith schools. I suspect RC may be more so.

Comment

what faith? Christian, Islam , Jedi ? ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                There are faith schools and Faith schools - some are really just like the quintessential English school experience many of us grew up in, with "English Christianity", while others are much more active. For instance it's not a given that the teachers at a faith school adhere to that faith - RC schools want people who are 'officially' catholic but that doesn't really mean much.

So, yes, but check the school out and ask them about the issue first if it's a potential problem.
                Home page of the website has a big splash on celbrating "first communion", not sure it would go well with my Bowler hat and orange sash

But they are rated as Outstanding with OFSTED

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                  I'd send my kids to a Jedi School. Pity any child called Luke though.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
                    Full blown Rice Krispie

Comment

Working...
                    X