• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dying for a Sh1t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dying for a Sh1t

I been thinking what to do with my leap-second this year.
    Then it hit me - BAM

why not have a quickie ???

blooming obv really
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Weak bladder ... err ... whatever

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about:

Teenage girl with toilet phobia dies from heart attack after going eight weeks without using loo - Telegraph

What possessed the Telegraph to open that for comments I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post

Teenage girl with toilet phobia dies from heart attack after going eight weeks without using loo - Telegraph

Imagine the size of a 2 month turd, I'm not surprised she didn't like going it must have been like a magicians hanky. I can't help thinking a decent curry would have helped her though, poor lass.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post

Very sad - poor kid.

Comment

This sort of thing often has it's roots in early years parenting.

If there is far to much concentration on 'privates' and 'toilet' as being dirty and disgusting then it physiologically represses people to a point where they in extreme cases this sadly happens.

My missus for years would not poo outside of the house - to a point where she was hurting herself.

It all stems back to a really repressed middle class upbringing.

Took me a whole to convince her everyone poo'ed and most of it stank...

Comment

Working...
            X