• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity's plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity's plan B

The mystery of the 'Vauxhall cannibals' - BBC News

Bedfordshire Police say there have been more 500 offences in which components have been stolen from Vauxhall Astras and Corsas since August 2013.

The thieves take body parts in varying quantities. Sometimes only the bumper and the number plate might be stolen. In other cases, the cars are stripped right down to the chassis.

In 150 cases the damage was too extensive for repairs to be economically viable.

At first, the thefts were sporadic, but recently they have picked up in pace. Since April 2015, five to 10 of these crimes have been recorded every week.

"I work out of Luton, Dunstable, area of Bedfordshire and we're seeing maybe one a day," says Katy Stewart, a scenes of crime officer with the force.

I wish suity would keep his kids under control....

Comment

Beat me to it

I was just going to post this for VectraMan

Comment

Who is this Suity you all keep harping on about?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

At least the scrotes in Bradford set their sights a bit higher

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...thefts/?ref=mr

Comment

That could be where FLC got his RR from, now I come to think about it...

Comment

Working...
            X