• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get your priorities right....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your priorities right....

Dolphin breaks wife's ankles and punches daughter in the face...

A Californian man has described the extraordinary moment when a dolphin jumped into his boat, crashed into his wife and broke both of her ankles.

He and his family were watching a pod of dolphins when one of them suddenly leapt aboard, says the OC Register.

Dirk Frickman described scenes of chaos when the dolphin knocked him over and landed on his wife's legs.

He said he managed to keep the animal alive by splashing it with water until he steered the vessel back to shore.

Did the dolphin punch his daughter in the face, or the wife's daughter, or did the husband punch the daughter in the face. Bearing in mind, dolphins don't have fists, this doesn't make sense.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Did the dolphin punch his daughter in the face, or the wife's daughter, or did the husband punch the daughter in the face. Bearing in mind, dolphins don't have fists, this doesn't make sense.
      It is not difficult to click the generously provided link where you can read it for yourself.

Or are you waiting for a suitably dressed maid to come round and read it for you while you sit in the traps squeezing your head?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        It is not difficult to click the generously provided link where you can read it for yourself.

Or are you waiting for a suitably dressed maid to come round and read it for you while you sit in the traps squeezing your head?
        See this is the problem with techies. 'Click the link for more information'. In the business the strapline should convey the majority of the meaning.

In this case your strapline is misleading & therefore incorrect. It leads me to ponder the logic you've used and based on that poor logic I decided to skim not to waste my time reading the story.

A dolphin slaps, in case you were wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

MF felt sorry for you. Boring post. He decided, out of the goodness of his heart, to send a response. And what thanks does he get?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            See this is the problem with techies. 'Click the link for more information'. In the business the strapline should convey the majority of the meaning.

In this case your strapline is misleading & therefore incorrect. It leads me to ponder the logic you've used and based on that poor logic I decided to skim not to waste my time reading the story.

A dolphin slaps, in case you were wondering.
            The trouble with you non techies is that you don't read what is in front of you and have to be spoon fed (I wonder who that reminds you of).

The strapline was 'priorities', in this case the guys priority seemed to be keeping the dolphin alive rather than tending to his wife who had two broken ankles.

No wonder you had to go permie.

Comment

How much yank pole do you have to choke to prostitue your standards sufficiently to use made up words like "strapline".

It makes you sound like even more of a cock than usual.

Strap lines are areas of untanned skin, found under straps such as that of a ladies popular undergarment.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Strap lines are areas of untanned skin, found under straps such as that of a ladies popular undergarment.
                Popularity is view based. Be more specific.

or is this how you read/understand specs?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  How much yank pole do you have to choke to prostitue your standards sufficiently to use made up words like "strapline".

It makes you sound like even more of a cock than usual.

I was talking about straplines, not straps-ons, of which we all know you're an expert on receiving.

Now back in your box suity.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X