• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If they want to join ISIS let them go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they want to join ISIS let them go

If only more people joined Islamic State - Spectator Blogs

Thank you Rod Liddle
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Letting the deluded fools go isn't the problem. It's stopping them coming back that's the problem...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

From the comments.

In the '60's and '70's the U.S. used to have a free flight to Havana once a week for malcontent Cubans wishing to return to Cuba, this was to avoid the hijacking of aircraft flying to another destination. How about running a free flight once a week (meals included) to an appropriate spot for Moslem malcontents? Surely a win/win for all of us!
      One kickstarter I'd be happy to put my name down for. Just so long as they renounced their citizenship on the way out.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Letting the deluded fools go isn't the problem. It's stopping them coming back that's the problem...
        Of course. I should have gone on and said don't let them back.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I would recommend readling Gary Brecher rather than Rod Liddle https://pando.com/2015/02/27/the-war...e-jihadi-john/
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            I would recommend readling Gary Brecher rather than Rod Liddle https://pando.com/2015/02/27/the-war...e-jihadi-john/
            Even better Sorry, but you can

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Brilliant

Comment

What happens when the first one we "freely let leave" ends up beheading a UK national on camera.

I am sure you'd be up in arms that we let them go so easy
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And if MercladUK complains that I banned him for the same post, no I didn't actually.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    And if MercladUK complains that I banned him for the same post, no I didn't actually.
                    Yes you did!

ooops - wrong login....

Comment

Working...
                    X