• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank Crunchie it's friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank Crunchie it's friday

So what is everyone doing this weekend?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

TFA

Mrs BP and baby BP driving down from Wales now. Twins and I join them for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow going to see my mother for the last time. She has days to live. Then visiting a National Trust Property.

Sunday will be going somewhere - maybe looking at properties in Bexhill-On-Sea where we are thinking of moving to.

What about you?

Comment

Reportedly 41 degrees tomorrow got a BBQ and Darmstädter Heinerfest ? Das große Innenstadt- und Volksfest

Have an enjoyable weekend
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Updating my c.v....

Oh and probably F1, guitar, pub, indian, cycling. So pretty much the usual.
        Last edited by VectraMan; 3 July 2015, 08:32.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

TFA Happy Friday

Fri: weights done, bit of rowing this eve, vino
          Sat: Run, return more suits that dont fit, food delivery, binge-eat food delivery
          Sun: Run, row, sauna, faff

You?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
            TFA Happy Friday

Fri: weights done, bit of rowing this eve, vino
            Sat: Run, return more suits that dont fit, food delivery, binge-eat food delivery
            Sun: Run, row, sauna, faff
            No facial?

Comment

Good luck tomorrow, Brillopad.

Thanks for asking. I'm off to collect Master IJNTTI for a week of fun by the sea.

Comment

good luck Brillo, ignore the other buggers and spend time with your mum, she is what is important. If they can't see that then F*** em. You can sort out inheritance etc afterwards.

Tonight moving furniture for a friend who is getting her boudoir touched up.

Saturday - 'The Mole' and his family are over and helping with the Manshack. Rest of partition wall and shingles need doing. 2 small boys will be 'helping' as will my youngest Probably will fire up the barbie (as I'm a permie its not an egg) and eat dead cow / sheep to finish off the day, beer may be consumed in large quantities.

Sunday - need to finish flattening the garden.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

WVS, Brillo. Sorry to hear your news fella.

Still need to catch up on sleep from Glasto but looks like going to be too hot.

I have some disposable bbq's in the garage that I rescued from a skip last year so will set light to a couple of them tomorrow I expect. Put up some of our pictures and photos to keep Mrs Admin happy. The building work finished about 8 months ago, so far I have hung one mirror

Gardening. Need to do lots of gardening.

Sunburn.

That is all.

Comment

Out for drinks now, mama Mia tonight, up the shard, and 4th July party tomorrow here

http://www.leboudoir.club/calendar/i...ly-celebration

Not for client site

Comment

Working...
                    X