• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look what I saw in front of my house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I saw in front of my house

Roman Abramovich's boat, in Rothesay of all places. You'd think he could find somewhere a bit more interesting or action packed. Maybe he's here for darts night in The Palace Bar.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Roman Abramovich leaves his £1.5bn yacht for a spin into Rothesay on his £3,000 bike | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Roman Abramovich's boat, in Rothesay of all places. You'd think he could find somewhere a bit more interesting or action packed. Maybe he's here for darts night in The Palace Bar.
      Probably just cheaper than using calmac. I'm guessing he didn't squeeze into port bannatyne eh? What with your vessel already being in there...

Comment

Perhaps he's there for Lena's comeback gig

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Probably just cheaper than using calmac. I'm guessing he didn't squeeze into port bannatyne eh? What with your vessel already being in there...
          Well, he wouldn't have wanted to be upstaged by my high-tech Hardy 24 complete with two stroke triple 65 HP engine. That and he probably wanted to be near the 'action' in Rothesay rather than the quiet village at the port

Comment

Maybe he is up there to buy Sevco with the loose change he found down the back of his sofa?
            I heard his youngest son wanted a cowboy outfit for his birthday!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Maybe he is up there to buy Sevco with the loose change he found down the back of his sofa?
              I heard his youngest son wanted a cowboy outfit for his birthday!!

Most of the local huns are saying something similar More likely to be buying Morton

Comment

So has it fecked off now then? I know a night at the Victoria is expensive, but if I can afford to stump up their fees i'm pretty sure he could.

Comment

He's on a cultural tour, the famous toilets on Rothesay pier, lunch at Mount Stuart. Apparently he's really looking forward to a Saturday night at the East Coast's top hot spot

Comment

Working...
                  X