• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self assessment Beta test version

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self assessment Beta test version

I logged onto my personal HMRC account this morning and found I was helping HMRC to Beta test their new account summary. There appears to be no way in this to access any of the detail, just 3 summary figures - one of which looks wrong to me. No access to previous years, which is important when HMRC are requesting tax retrospectively !

Anyone else had this?

So just me then, lucky me. Never mind everyone else will get it soon, it's your new digital account.

Comment

I found this too. Keep clicking around, eventually you'll find your way back to the old system. I think it was somewhere around 'services you can use'.

Edit:

1. Sign in.
      2. Click Manage Account (top bar on right hand side).
      3. Click _Remove_ a service from your account (won't actually be removing anything).
      4. Click Self Assessment (SA).

You are now back to the old interface.

I like simpler systems. I don't like information being taken away!
      Last edited by snowfall; 4 July 2015, 20:14.

Comment

Thanks I can see everything now !

Comment

Originally posted by Tomandjerry View Post
          I logged onto my personal HMRC account this morning and found I was helping HMRC to Beta test their new account summary. There appears to be no way in this to access any of the detail, just 3 summary figures - one of which looks wrong to me. No access to previous years, which is important when HMRC are requesting tax retrospectively !

Anyone else had this?
          Hmmm.......inneresting

Comment

Working...
          X