• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

German Cockroaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cockroaches

http://pested.unl.edu/gerroa.jpg

Nasty little things...

Virtually immune to radiation though, we could learn a thing or 2 from them

Comment

"We have suffered a severe network outage today. The data centre that all of our internet traffic is routed through suffered a complete power failure at 20:21 today. The emergency generators kicked in but the routers routing our traffic did not come back up and had to be individually reset manually. Unfortunately this has taken longer than we would have liked at there were in excess of 200 routers to reset, but everything is back up and running now. We regret the loss of connectivity suffered and apologise profusely for any inconvenience that this may have caused."

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Why do people pick up old bad news from my site

Comment

Funny how all the big ones are facing the same way! Cows are like that, have you ever noticed? What is it they are waiting for? Do cows and cockcroaches face the same way do you think? Do animals that start with D, Dung Beetles and Dugong, say, all face a different way? What do you think it means? Should we be worried?

PS I think that is the way with all news
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X