• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who was this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was this?

Not the bus driver, nor the car driver, but this as it sounds very much like someone who posts here:

In the video, one passer-by wearing sunglasses can be heard telling the bus driver he will make sure his 'career is jeopardised' and he is messing with a 'highly trained professional'.

He said: 'I have to tell you three times. One, I am a trained fighter, two, I am a trained fighter, three, I am a trained fighter. So if you put one finger on me mate I am going to wipe the floor with you.

'People like you need to get a real job and stop bullying people.'
    'I'm not moving until three minutes past four': Moment bus driver has angry stand-off with motorist and passers-by after blocking off car that was parked in his stop  | Daily Mail Online
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Woman sounds pretty typical of the selfish people who park at bus stops and expect the world to somehow bend to them.

**** knows what the bloke on the video is all about - the "I'm a trained fighter" bit made me laugh. I've always held a theory that in 90%+ of situations, if someone is hard enough to actually throw the first punch they'll just crack on and do it. Nobody who has ever squared up to me has ever opted to do so. (And I'll add that neither have I, because I like my career)

Bus driver sounds exasperated and is probably sick of it. Probably should have moved, but I hope he doesn't get into trouble because ultimately why should he have to faff around because the woman expects special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Woman sounds pretty typical of the selfish people who park at bus stops and expect the world to somehow bend to them.

**** knows what the bloke on the video is all about - the "I'm a trained fighter" bit made me laugh. I've always held a theory that in 90%+ of situations, if someone is hard enough to actually throw the first punch they'll just crack on and do it. Nobody who has ever squared up to me has ever opted to do so. (And I'll add that neither have I, because I like my career)

Bus driver sounds exasperated and is probably sick of it. Probably should have moved, but I hope he doesn't get into trouble because ultimately why should he have to faff around because the woman expects special treatment.
      He'd arrived at the terminus, so he wasn't going anywhere until 3 minutes past the hour. When it got to 3 minutes past, he left.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
        He'd arrived at the terminus, so he wasn't going anywhere until 3 minutes past the hour. When it got to 3 minutes past, he left.
        I agree with actions 100%, but I'm not sure he's completely on the right side of the law

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          I agree with actions 100%, but I'm not sure he's completely on the right side of the law
          What's the odds that see won't be using the bus stop again, when she nips into the shops to buy her fags? Bet she remembers it leaves at 3 minutes past

Comment

I would like to see the woman banned from driving and her car crushed. Sterilised so she cannot breed again. And her kids adopted by a human being instead of the scum they currently have for a "mother".

The trained fighter should be put into a cage fight with Churchill for 3 minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I would like to see the woman banned from driving and her car crushed. Sterilised so she cannot breed again. And her kids adopted by a human being instead of the scum they currently have for a "mother".

The trained fighter should be put into a cage fight with Churchill for 3 minutes....
              And can we give the bus driver a medal for standing up to a low life?

Comment

Stop being so conciliatory BP!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Why would the 'trained fighter' want to be put in a cage fight with an obese, racist ex-marine with a dodgy pituitary gland? Ah I get it, as they're both Northerners hopefully he can choke to death on the other Manc's pole. Two birds one stone.

Smart thinking BP.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Why would the 'trained fighter' want to be put in a cage fight with an obese, racist ex-marine with a dodgy pituitary gland? Ah I get it, as they're both Northerners hopefully he can choke to death on the other Manc's pole. Two birds one stone.

Smart thinking BP.
                    Oooooh burn

Comment

Working...
                    X