• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it art?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it art?

Milo Moiré

Moiré's PlopEgg No. 1, performed at Art Cologne 2014, was a work of action painting that involved the expelling of paint filled eggs from her vagina on to a canvas, thus creating an abstract work of art

Moiré, who does not claim in her pronouncements to be a feminist, writes: "To create art, I use the original source of femininity – my vagina."

I'm not art critic, but I have been studying her videos and photos for a while now....

What size of eggs? Ostrich?

Comment

Hmmm, fannying about. Sp*nk, p*ss and sh*t make great art too according to Gilbert and George.

Gilbert & George Major Exhibition: Room guide, room 13 | Tate

PS Although G&G are actually good artists IMO, unlike her.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 8 July 2015, 11:54.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I know a nightclub in Munich that does art
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Most definitely

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRM_Wyj7elI
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X