• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question

Is it, hyperthetically speaking, bannable to post a thread, saying for example, that DmiPrawn is the thickest, most irritating airhead, ass, berk blockhead, booby, charlie chump, coot, cretin, dickhead dickwit dimwit dipstick divvy dork dunderhead, dweeb fool, ****wit geek gobtulipe gonzo halfwit, imbecile, jerk lamebrain mooncalf, moron, nerd nincompoop, nitwit numbskull or numskull, numpty oaf, pillock plank plonker prat prick schmuck simpleton, twit wally I have ever had the misfortune to encounter?

How any poor fooker has to work/live/breath the same air as him, I pity them.

Just asking like.

You missed out muttonhead!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      You missed out muttonhead!
      And cloth eared
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well, since there is nobody on this forum who goes by the handle of dh000g then it's entirely ok I think.

atW

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Well, since there is nobody on this forum who goes by the handle of dh000g then it's entirely ok I think.

atW
          Exactly, hence why it's hyperthetical. I'm sure if there was anyone here called dh000g they's be utter **** tards of the highest/lowest order. Sort of binary thinking simpletons who spout tulipe and are incapable of understanding anything outside their limited and wooly little world.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Sort of binary thinking simpletons who spout tulipe and are incapable of understanding anything outside their limited and wooly little world.
            To be fair that covers most of people in General...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              .. simpletons who spout tulipe and are incapable of understanding anything outside their limited and wooly little world.
              Ah, so definitely a muttonhead.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                To be fair that covers most of people in General...
                And has to be up there with the most hypocritical things I've ever heard DP say, and that's saying something.

DP simply is unable to comprehend someone could ever act out of anything but their own greedy self-interest.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't agree with him on the thread that's annoyed you (Tax isn't theft ??????????????????????????????????????) but d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000gh is way down my CUK idiot list.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    And has to be up there with the most hypocritical things I've ever heard DP say, and that's saying something.

DP simply is unable to comprehend someone could ever act out of anything but their own greedy self-interest.
                    <Basil Fawlty mode>
                    ... and then we got on to another dhooog poster, with the "h" at the start of his name - Oh, God, he was awful!
                    </Basil Fawlty mode>

Comment

Working...
                    X