• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

don't you just hate it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you just hate it?

When some muppet cancels a meeting 10 minutes before the start?

he does it nearly every week, wouldn't mind but his bit of the puzzle isn't working.
    Last edited by vetran; 9 July 2015, 14:16.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    When some muppet cancels a meeting 10 minutes before the start?

he does it nearly every week, wouldn't mind but his bit of the puzzle isn't working.
    Telling us won't fix it. Take him to task over it, then report back.

Comment

I hate it more when people don't cancel meetings.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        Telling us won't fix it. Take him to task over it, then report back.

don't worry he is being fed rope, the person holding it is very high up I was just looking forward to tugging him in a bit today.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          don't worry he is being fed rope, the person holding it is very high up I was just looking forward to tugging him in a bit today.
          Don't do it bit by bit, make sure the drop is long and terminal first.

Comment

I can cope with cancellations as long as it's not a regular occurrence for a useful meeting, what hacks me off is people who accept an don't show up, or will just show up when it suits them. Had a Chief Architect very prone to doing that on my last contract and he was the sort to refute decisions taken at weekly meetings when he didn't bother to show.

Comment

Working...
            X