• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

Tesco Finest's King Prawn and Spicy Charlotte potato salad, ham & egg potato salad, washed down with a bottle of Diet Coke, plus watermelon chunks for dessert.

Yum.

I work in the arse-end of nowhere at a large site, and the only place to buy food is the subsidised canteen. I have to bring in a yogurt and a ham sandwich that I make myself.

I don't even like ham.
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Tesco Finest's King Prawn and Spicy Charlotte potato salad, ham & egg potato salad, washed down with a bottle of Diet Coke, plus watermelon chunks for dessert.

Yum.
      Too wet. The megastores are selling us baby food.

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
        I work in the arse-end of nowhere at a large site, and the only place to buy food is the subsidised canteen. I have to bring in a yogurt and a ham sandwich that I make myself.

I don't even like ham.

You have 100% free choice and you make a sandwich that you don't like?

That's bonkers.

Comment

Working...
        X