• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edukation Edukation Edukation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edukation Edukation Edukation

From BBC's have your say:

It was a rubbish speech. All he spoke about was himself and the Labour Party. What about the people that cannot afford to pay council tax, the prisioners that are house in squalor, the Iraq war, the nhs wast, child poverty in the uk, over taxation, university fees, immergration, pensions, heating for the poor etc. These are the things we employ polititions to represent us on not the goverment. But what do they do talk and squable about which of them is going to be the leader and ministers. It is power, power power amd more power for themselves that consumes them at our expense.

Patrick Cunningham, Leeds

From BBC's have your say:

It was a rubbish speech. All he spoke about was himself and the Labour Party. What about the people that cannot afford to pay council tax, the prisioners that are house in squalor, the Iraq war, the nhs wast, child poverty in the uk, over taxation, university fees, immergration, pensions, heating for the poor etc. These are the things we employ polititions to represent us on not the goverment. But what do they do talk and squable about which of them is going to be the leader and ministers. It is power, power power amd more power for themselves that consumes them at our expense.

Patrick Cunningham, Leeds
    You missed a couple. 'house' should be 'housed', 'nhs' should be 'NHS'.
    Last edited by zathras; 29 September 2006, 07:33.

Comment

....."uk" should be "UK" and don't get me started on the grammar! An ideal ContractorUK poster I would have thought....
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
      X