• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Call for evidence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call for evidence

I've been asked to put some evidence together for a possible interview/phone in on a national radio show.

In particular the angle the producers want is the impact of the new dividends rules from next April.

I have a generic model but obviously it would be better to have a couple of real examples.

What I'm after is to show how much the new rules would generate in tax and NIC if applied to a "typical" 2015 scenarios. As such I would like the following in respect of those of you operating via a limited company:

Turnover
    Total overheads
    Expenses paid to you/spouse
    net profit
    salaries paid
    dividends paid
    cash retained in company

I'll treat all this as confidential and will supply a personal email address for those who wish to respond.

No names will be mentioned on the radio.

Disclaimer: This potential opportunity arose because of Big Group which is operated by my firm on a fee paying basis. I have already been told that if the interview/phone in goes ahead, I cannot mention Big Group. Despite this, if the opportunity becomes real, I will go ahead as I believe it would be a high profile way of getting good PR. I will not charge a fee to any individual or Big Group for this.

Thanks
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Working...
X