• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How does that work then?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does that work then?

Just walked past an amusement arcade on Cheltenham High Street (ok, I popped in for a quick blast on Whittakers Ascot Gold Cup) and I noticed that smoking is permitted in the area where they have the high premium fruitees.

How do they get away with that?

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    Just walked past an amusement arcade on Cheltenham High Street (ok, I popped in for a quick blast on Whittakers Ascot Gold Cup) and I noticed that smoking is permitted in the area where they have the high premium fruitees.

How do they get away with that?
    I suppose if its a private house and by invite only but a bit tenuous.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I suppose if its a private house and by invite only but a bit tenuous.
      No. Anyone 18+ can enter. They've even got a sign on the window advertising the smoking area.

Comment

Working...
      X