• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How you can help Jeremy Corbyn win - and destroy the Labour Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only skim read this because I'm too busy but whether this is a wind up or not it really does go to show what a cheap, trashy rag the Telegraph has become.

Of course, the comments at the bottom are predictable enough - Great idea, let's send them to oblivion etc, etc.

I'm very mindful of a bloke I used to work with a few years ago when I used to slag off Gordon Brown's Labour all the time. Be careful what you wish for, he always used to tell me, you could end up regretting it.

How right he was....

there was a follow up which I have not read past the second paragraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...democracy.html

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      there was a follow up which I have not read past the second paragraph

My failed attempt to destroy Jeremy Corbyn, Labour and British democracy - Telegraph
      Interestingly, that article states that one of Corbyn's key backers is Frank Field; one of the few MPs that I actually respect. Hardly of the loony left...

Comment

Working...
      X