• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Not working today so running round like a blue arsed fly getting stuff ready before the kids finish school then driving down to Hampshire.

Saturday cousins wedding, so trying to heard [s]cats[/] children long enough so they look smart at least for the photos with their grandparents

Sunday sobering up long enough to drive back to Yorkshire.

What about you?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Not working today so running round like a blue arsed fly getting stuff ready before the kids finish school then driving down to Hampshire.

Saturday cousins wedding, so trying to heard [s]cats[/] children long enough so they look smart at least for the photos with their grandparents

Sunday sobering up long enough to drive back to Yorkshire.

What about you?
    Heard children?

Today is my summer holidays so off to the lakes for the day (don't ask if you didn't see the tpd post)

Tomorrow will be getting sorted for Monday (1 week start at end client so I can put faces to names) and then relax Sunday before 5:30 start on Monday
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Heard children?

Today is my summer holidays so off to the lakes for the day (don't ask if you didn't see the tpd post)

Tomorrow will be getting sorted for Monday (1 week start at end client so I can put faces to names) and then relax Sunday before 5:30 start on Monday
      Spelling has never been my strong point

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Continuing 25th wedding anniversary celebrations.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Going over to Bristol for the Harbour Festival tonight then it's off to Maesteg where I've booked myself and the missus into a hotel for the night.

Comment

Not much this weekend, did the battle of Tewkesbury last weekend so will probably be unpacking and repairing armour etc.

Other than that taking children to parties and resting my ankle which I spectacularly hurt!

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Not much this weekend, did the battle of Tewkesbury last weekend so will probably be unpacking and repairing armour etc.

Other than that taking children to parties and resting my ankle which I spectacularly hurt!

Ouch!

Looks nasty, I had something like then when I ruptured the ligaments in my ankle

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Continuing 25th wedding anniversary celebrations.
                Are you Mr MS?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Are you Mr MS?
                  No. But obviously July 1990 was a popular month to get married in,
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    No. But obviously July 1990 was a popular month to get married in,
                    Beginning of August for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X