• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You can't all come here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't all come here

Angela Merkel is 'heartless' after making Palestinian child cry over deportation | Daily Mail Online

Merkel's Goddamn Right!

Heartless or not, it's the facts.

Oh.

And it's the Wail as well.

I couldn't face looking in the Grauniad, bleeding hearts make me retch at this time of day.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Angela Merkel is 'heartless' after making Palestinian child cry over deportation | Daily Mail Online

Merkel's Goddamn Right!

Oh.

I couldn't face looking in the Grauniad, bleeding hearts make me retch at this time of day.
    We'll exchange her for Suity so long as they never let him out again

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Merkel's Goddamn Right!

Oh.

I should try that. Sometimes I find when I snatch a lollipop from a childs hand they don't always cry, so I always follow it up with a slap across the face to make sure, but looks like Merkels approach is much better.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I love the way that as so someone states the facts as they are every bleeding heart liberal comes out to condemn them.

But in reality they think the same thing and are just using it is political ammunition.

That is why we can trust very few politicians - their view and stance on things is based completely on how many votes it would win at the time.

At least Merkel had the balls to say what most people are thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I should try that. Sometimes I find when I snatch a lollipop from a childs hand they don't always cry, so I always follow it up with a slap across the face to make sure, but looks like Merkels approach is much better.
          Have you ever tried Rolf Harris's method for making little girls cry?
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

It's pretty cruel that this family have been living there for 4 years, have built a life there, and now may be kicked out. Regardless of the issues of immigration that's not a good way to treat people.

It's also cruel that this is happening with a "Good life in Germany" slogan in the background.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              It's pretty cruel that this family have been living there for 4 years, have built a life there, and now may be kicked out. Regardless of the issues of immigration that's not a good way to treat people.

It's also cruel that this is happening with a "Good life in Germany" slogan in the background.
              Agreed, it would be a lot less upsetting if they were kicked out more quickly.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Mitt Reinhardt Briers und Paul von Eddington?

Comment

I know just by slipping across the border between Palestine & Germany and claiming asylum they should be allowed to stay.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So if I squat in some empty millionaires pad in central London for four years I should be allowed to keep it?

Comment

Working...
                    X