• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regarding SC Clearance and conviction...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

I was at a festival last weekend and I was caught and arrested for possession. I'm in an SC role, I'm about to switch role and start a new job in a few weeks. I have not been charged and I'm due back at the station in September. My questions are: Who do I need to inform about this? Should I wait until I am convicted and then inform my new employer? Am I likely to lose my job? I'm 28 and this is my first offence

Originally posted by soulwaffle View Post
    Hi All,

I was at a festival last weekend and I was caught and arrested for possession. I'm in an SC role, I'm about to switch role and start a new job in a few weeks. I have not been charged and I'm due back at the station in September. My questions are: Who do I need to inform about this? Should I wait until I am convicted and then inform my new employer? Am I likely to lose my job? I'm 28 and this is my first offence
    The Samaritans.

Then Suicide watch.

Were Kasabian good? tulip on the telly.....

Comment

Who did you possess?

Comment

Sockies are for mugs

Comment

confused...was hoping for some real advice. Apologies if this is the wrong forum...

Comment

Hi All,

This may be the first time you were caught but I sincerely doubt this is your first offence.

You have been living on borrowed time really.

Comment

Hi All,

If you have any skunk can you PM me?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Scum like you should be hung, there is no excuse for this behaviour and I hope you lose your job, your house, your friends, family and loved ones and have to end up noshing off tramps for a few pound just to find your next meal.

It sounds harsh but it's your own fault, you could have helped yourself as there are plenty of help out there for people like you, on this page alone there are links on how to use search before asking dumbass questions
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Hi All,

I can't answer your question, but if you post in Accounting/Legal you might get a more helpful response. (Note the might).

Comment

confused...was hoping for some real advice. Apologies if this is the wrong forum...
                    What were you in possession of? What quantity.

Tell no-one. Innocent until proven guilty. Unless HMRC are prosecuting.

Comment

Working...
                    X