• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rage

I'm raging I watched 3 hours of that.

Quite possibly the tulipest film I have seen in years.

I think I really have to review my SKY movie channel option if that is the Friday night movie quality.

Tokarev (2014) - IMDb

This was one badly made film. Boring dialogue, silly acting, and my god why did they cast such a young girl for his wife? It really was disturbing trying to believe that this girl who looked to be only a few years older than his daughter was the mom figure, let alone the weirdo factor of her being probably 25 years younger than an over makeup'd Cage. Every scene with his "crew" played out so silly and sounded like it was written by a 12 year old, I literally laughed out loud when I saw the big guy playing with his brass knuckles and punching the air, like what was the director thinking? Overall this is one crap sandwich of a movie, hopefully they will make a profit by casting Nicholas Cage because that's the only reason anybody will be watching in the first place. I sure hope he stops working with such turd laden films.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I remember going to see The Fishing News and wondering what the hell that was
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Last night I watched Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark.

But I suspect that was intended to be a lot of bollocks.

Comment

I watched True Lies after and in comparison to Cage Schwarzenegger looked like an Olivier contender.

Comment

Working...
          X