• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Family are German Shocker!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Family are German Shocker!

The Queen being taught a NAZI SALUTE by Edward VIII in 1933 video | Daily Mail Online

Next headline, Pope tulips in the wood
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Mild compared to what Prince Philip gets up to these days.

It was far easier when royalty could just send to the tower those they did not like...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Ah, so that's where Harry got his uniform
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you're going to link to a foul, wretched rag pretending to be a newspaper, you could at least link to the one that actually broke the story rather than one that just nicked it from them: Their Royal Heilnesses - The Sun

Comment

I simply had no idea

Comment

Demented Kraut with a tinge of autistic Greek. Was never going to end well!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

:nazi:

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                IIRC Phil the greek is about as greek as I am.
                I'm sure he isn't limited to 60 euro a day at the ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I'm sure he isn't limited to 60 euro a day at the ATM.
                  You think he's got Amex Centurion, just like MF?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    If you're going to link to a foul, wretched rag pretending to be a newspaper, you could at least link to the one that actually broke the story rather than one that just nicked it from them: Their Royal Heilnesses - The Sun
                    Mea culpa, thought Sun was behind a paywall these days so not sure how linking to their content goes
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X