• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran deal - Howcome the west didn't bend over to Israel this time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran deal - Howcome the west didn't bend over to Israel this time?

I am surprised nobody has mentioned anything about the Iran deal - or perhaps they have but I haven't seen the thread? But I am a bit surprised about the Iran deal.

It is that the west now sees Iran as the only solution to defeat ISIS?

Is it trying to send a message to Israel to stop disrespecting it and putting it in trouble e.g. Netanyahu speech at congress and the slaughter/genocide of 100s of babies and children in Gaza which left western governments unable to defend their stances?

Is Iran on the up and Saudi looking ever weaker and an undependable Ally? Not to mention being the originator of ISIS and Al Qaeda? So Iran is seen as a more important player requiring the west to engage with it?

Is it to do with Oil?

Perhaps Obama wanted to start importing some of the latest Persian rugs....

All the above?

Either way an interesting development and will be following it closely to see what happens.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Is it to do with Oil?
    And gas. Plus 10 years during which Iran won't be able to create nukes, and in 10 years new US and Israeli stealth strike UAVs will bomb it to the stone age.

Allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      And gas. Plus 10 years during which Iran won't be able to create nukes, and in 10 years new US and Israeli stealth strike UAVs will bomb it to the stone age.

Allegedly.
      This was never about Nukes. It's just another one of those WMD excuses. They have made it clear on numerous occasions that on religious grounds Nukes are forbidden as they are completely indiscriminate.

Anybody who knows Iranians will know they are a very proud people and they want to be at the helm of Science and Advancement. I still don't know on what basis there is a claim they are trying to build a nuke or what they would achieve by it - though they would be entitled to in order to deter Israel from nuking them in future.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odws5sg6dio

Netanyahu also said this about 15 years ago. It's all lies.

Comment

It is Saturday night.

You two dull feckers have to either pay for sex or work out how to hide the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          It is Saturday night.

You two dull feckers have to either pay for sex or work out how to hide the victims. Or working billable hours
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            It is Saturday night.

You two dull feckers have to either pay for sex or work out how to hide the victims.
            I am still debugging SKA, posting tulip on here whilst waiting for long data analysis to complete to find out if my bug theory is correct...

Comment

This was never about Nukes.
              Iran wants nukes for sure. Should have been bombed long time ago, but now it's tactically useful to let them rejoin the market, get oil lower, delay their nukes by 10 years and safely bomb them from top secret US space platforms using mass drivers to flatten the mountains.

You've heard it on here first!!!

Comment

Iran wants nukes for sure. Should have been bombed long time ago, but now it's tactically useful to let them rejoin the market, get oil lower, delay their nukes by 10 years and safely bomb them from top secret US space platforms using mass drivers to flatten the mountains.

You've heard it on here first!!!

I do hope you are joking and are not just another war mongering Zionist neo con.

Comment

I do hope you are joking and are not just another war mongering Zionist neo con.
                  I am a war mongering anti-Soviet neo-neo pro.

HTH

Comment

I am still debugging SKA, posting tulip on here whilst waiting for long data analysis to complete to find out if my bug theory is correct...
                    And your theory was correct.

July 18 2015 12:04 BST SKA becomes self aware.
                    It launches a massive nuclear strike on the central Birmingham branch of DFS. The resulting explosion spooks Russian defence shields who launch a counter strike which in turn brings about world war 3.

I am one of the squirrel people. A bipedal race descended from your 21st century squirrels, sent back in time to rescue AtW.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X