• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hiya Shaunbhoy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Shaunbhoy!

Haven't seen you around lately!

Roger was here at the weekend.

Wot you been doin'?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

I strongly suspect Shaun was too busy *celebrating* at the weekend to notice anything...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Shaunbhoy went very quite after Iraq went T-up. He put his reputation on the line that there was WoMD and the Iraqis would be handing out flowers to their liberators and all the anti-war people would be shown wrong.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Reliable sources informed me that shaun's wife caught him while trolling on CUK in the infamous hostages thread and kicked his butt so hard that he learnt new priority - feed 5 hungry mouths at home, clean house, wash car, cook dinner, and try to satisfy the wife. Only after that he would have had some minutes to post tosh.

Comment

Working...
        X