PDA

View Full Version : Call me Dave making it up as he goes along.

zeitghost
19th July 2015, 17:03
Stone me, I'd never have guessed.

After all his last brilliant idea of getting rid of Gadaffi was such an overwhelming success.

Doomed etc.

AtW
19th July 2015, 17:18
After all his last brilliant idea of getting rid of Gadaffi was such an overwhelming success.

That worked out very nicely actually, should have happened a few decades earlier, but better late than never.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave's idea. You just need to look at caliber of Dave's ideas to know that, for example - Big Society :eyes

xoggoth
19th July 2015, 17:39
Big society was great idea. Pity there were never any actual policies.

AtW
19th July 2015, 17:51
Big society was great idea. Pity there were never any actual policies.

The actual police was to take money away from councils, and give them instead ...

THE BIG SOCIETY

Thanks Dave.

:eyes

tractor
19th July 2015, 18:10
Stop moaning, they had a majority and are our legitimate masters. :laugh

Perhaps it really is time for PR. Even though they may well have had that majority anyway. Remains to be seen though because it is very likely the voting pattern would have been very different if it were in place.

:ladybags:

Doggy Styles
19th July 2015, 18:53
Stone me, I'd never have guessed.

Doomed etc.Fighting ISIS I can understand. Getting rid of Gadaffi and Saddam and helping get rid of Muberak I cannot.

Nor Assad should that brilliant idea come about.

AtW
19th July 2015, 18:57
Fighting ISIS I can understand. Getting rid of Gadaffi and Saddam and helping get rid of Muberak I cannot.

Nor Assad should that brilliant idea come about.

What's your view on imminent removal of Mr Putin?

tractor
19th July 2015, 19:33
What's your view on imminent removal of Mr Putin Cameron?

I think that I would donate.

darmstadt
19th July 2015, 19:51
http://i0.wp.com/www.literallydarling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/562423_10151335728625957_612711268_n.jpg

Paddy
19th July 2015, 19:56
That worked out very nicely actually, should have happened a few decades earlier, but better late than never.

Oh, and it wasn't Dave's idea. You just need to look at caliber of Dave's ideas to know that, for example - Big Society :eyes

You are as wet as a lactating tit.

mudskipper
19th July 2015, 19:57
You are as wet as a lactating tit.

Birds don't lactate. It's one of the things that distinguishes mammals.

tractor
19th July 2015, 19:58
Birds don't lactate. It's one of the things that distinguishes them from mammals.

FTFY

:nopics:

darmstadt
19th July 2015, 20:16
You wouldn't know about this if it wasn't for the Freedom of Information act which the government are thinking about weakning: The end of FoI? Vital right to know is under threat - Comment - Voices - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-end-of-foi-vital-right-to-know-is-under-threat-10397951.html?origin=internalSearch)

MicrosoftBob
19th July 2015, 23:16
What's your view on imminent removal of Mr Putin?

You've got more chance of Pooty Pooty coming out with his bear