• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OSX 10 - who dares?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSX 10 - who dares?

Not sure what all these M$ people are complaining about, OSX 10 just works each and every time, same as every OS update for Mac
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Not sure what all these M$ people are complaining about, OSX 10 just works each and every time, same as every OS update for Mac
    Apart from how each new OS stops supporting some older hardware that isn't actually that old, and BootCamp stops supporting any version of Windows but the most recent.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Apart from how each new OS stops supporting some older hardware that isn't actually that old, and BootCamp stops supporting any version of Windows but the most recent.
        Nope.

Got a 7 year old iMac running Yosemite quite happily and Windows 7 running on Bootcamp on my Macbook, also running Yosemite.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Nope.

Got a 7 year old iMac running Yosemite quite happily and Windows 7 running on Bootcamp on my Macbook, also running Yosemite.
          Apple Stops Supporting Windows 7 in Boot Camp on New MacBook Pro, MacBook Air Models - Mac Rumors

Comment

That's the hardware, not the OS.

Comment

I got 10.11 on my MacBook - El Capitan!!

Looks just the same to me....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                That's the hardware, not the OS.
                So what? Apple make both.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  So what? Apple make both.
                  So your specific point was that the latest versions of OS X stop supporting older hardware and older versions of Windows. Which is not true.

Comment

Windows users! Let's get together and wage Jihad against these OSX, Mac and other heretics! Behead!!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X