• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If anyone is looking for a Business mobile phone contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is looking for a Business mobile phone contract

This is stupidly cheap for a business contract...

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey | Pay Monthly 4G Phones | EE Business

top of the range iphone 6 plus with unlimited calls and 50gb of tethered data a month for £54 inc vat and £50 upfront...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

24 x 54 + 50 = £1346 over 2 years

How is that cheap

I bought my phone upfront for about 400 quid (Nexus 6) and pay £12.99/month for unlimited 4g billions of minutes and texts and free roaming to most countries, total cost over 2 years, £711. Even cheaper if you remove the unlimited data addon (default you get 2gb free 4g) I have so it would be £9.99/month (total cost for 2 years, £639)

Crazy
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
      24 x 54 + 50 = £1346 over 2 years

How is that cheap

I bought my phone upfront for about 400 quid (Nexus 6) and pay £12.99/month for unlimited 4g billions of minutes and texts and free roaming to most countries, total cost over 2 years, £711. Even cheaper if you remove the unlimited data addon (default you get 2gb free 4g) I have so it would be £9.99/month (total cost for 2 years, £639)

Crazy
      Which network? I've just been chucked off (alongside everyone else) 3's old one plan and need to find something.

It's cheap if you want a business account and any decent amount of 4g data... A Business plan 8gb sim only deal is about £25+VAT...

This gives you utterly stupid amounts of data and a £750 phone for £20 more a month...

Comment

I'm still on The One plan and haven't heard anything of being forced out of it. In any case all of the so called "deals" from the UK mobile operators are nothing like the US ones. Basically you are paying full price of the phone + full price of the plan in monthly instalments often with interests.

If you only use that phone for business do you really need unlimited data and minutes? Buy the phone outright in company name with PAYG SIM and save yourself some ££

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Which network? I've just been chucked off (alongside everyone else) 3's old one plan and need to find something.
          When did this happen? As that's the plan I'm on or was
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            When did this happen? As that's the plan I'm on or was
            I got the letter last week.... I know others have got it but it may depend on what you are paying and how much you (ab)use it...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I got the letter last week.... I know others have got it but it may depend on what you are paying and how much you (ab)use it...
              I don't know how but I'm only paying £9.90 a month for ALYCE data, 5000 texts and 3000 minutes just my account now and it's still showing The One Plan but after you mentioned it I read the info about it. I suppose I'll just wait for my letter to arrive thanks for the heads up, have you managed to find a decent SIM only plan to replace it?
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

I don't know how but I'm only paying £9.90 a month for ALYCE data, 5000 texts and 3000 minutes just my account now and it's still showing The One Plan but after you mentioned it I read the info about it. I suppose I'll just wait for my letter to arrive thanks for the heads up, have you managed to find a decent SIM only plan to replace it?
                No which is why I'm looking at the plan above.

It would also allow me to stop the £20 a month mifi contract I have so I move from paying £35 out of my personal account to £54 from the business and get a new phone at the same time...

Comment

I'm paying £22 a month for for ALYCE data, 5000 texts and 3000 minutes, only using like 100min 3-4GB data. mainly keeping it for the unlimited tethering as a backup internet connection. Otherwise Three PAYG ALYCE data is £15 a month

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                    I'm paying £22 a month for for ALYCE data, 5000 texts and 3000 minutes, only using like 100min 3-4GB data. mainly keeping it for the unlimited tethering as a backup internet connection. Otherwise Three PAYG ALYCE data is £15 a month
                    Wow, I consider myself lucky then. I wonder what they'll come back with deal wise
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X