• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited company setup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited company setup

You can setup a company online - there is a warning that PO boxes are not acceptable for registered offices. but how would Companies House know?
    Also you used to be able to have companies named as directors - if this is still possible & all those companies had PO boxes as registered offices & the company had an offshore account - would this be an untraceable company?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

I've never heard of an untraceable company!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      I've never heard of an untraceable company!
      Something moldovan or lichenstein, also followed by a panamanian operation on bearer shares. Stick a belize LDC into the mix and the <i>owners</i> are pretty much untraceable.

But, in order to keep it this way it is a very good idea not to do anything traceable. Which rules out doing anything really. It just depends how much "they" want to find you.

Comment

Working...
      X