• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beckham (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckham (again)

Over the last few days I've noticed three blokes sporting Man Utd shirts with Beckham on the back. As he left three years ago, I'm wondering why:

Do they know something I don't? Are they simply too poor to buy a new shirt? Are they really Beckham?

Or are they just as thick as fuck?

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Or are they just as thick as fuck?
    I think the fact they are ManU fans answers your question quite nicely...

(ahhh, so that's how you get round the profanity police...)
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Smart.

Comment

Ingenious
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Thick as in "doesn't slavishly buy the brand new shirt every season because it'll be basically the same as last season's anyway" kind of thick?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
            Thick as in "doesn't slavishly buy the brand new shirt every season because it'll be basically the same as last season's anyway" kind of thick?
            No, thick as in "bought the shirt in the first place, presumably to impress even thicker thickies who might believe he is the great man himself!"

Here's a tip: if you see a fat, 40-ish chav wearing a replica shirt with Beckham on it, go up to him and say "Can I have your autograph please David?" Then

And if he's with his sweaty plumper of a chav wife, point to her and add "fucking hell Posh, what's happened to you?"

That will cheer the both of them up! It helps to be wearing running shoes though.
            Last edited by stackpole; 30 September 2006, 17:31.

Comment

fuck

marvellous...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
              X