• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Victim of gross injustice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victim of gross injustice

(victim is on the right)

When “Black Jack” Dellal died and left his estate to his widow, Ruanne, she expected a handsome sum.

After all, the business tycoon and legendary gambler was said to be worth £400  million.

However, the former beauty queen was stunned to discover that the estate amounted to just £15.4 million. The rest of his fortune had seemingly vanished.

One of Britain’s most glamorous dynasties has now been torn apart as Ruanne takes six of Dellal’s children to court in an effort to secure the money she feels is rightfully hers.

“I am the victim of a gross injustice,” the former Miss South Africa said. “Now I know he betrayed me in spite of holding my hand and saying, ‘Darling, trust me. You will have more than any of them.’ 

Speaking to the September issue of Tatler, Ruanne insisted: “I am not a gold-digger.”

Source: 'I was betrayed' says widow left 'only' £15 million - Telegraph

Pity it wasn't 15 mln debts...

Greedy bitch.

He had 6 children does she really expect him to leave them nothing?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X