• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blatter deserves Nobel prize

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatter deserves Nobel prize

Fifa’s Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel prize, says Russia’s president Vladimir Putin

Sepp Blatter deserves a Nobel prize for his stewardship of Fifa, Vladimir Putin said in an interview aired by the Swiss broadcaster RTS.

On Saturday, at a meeting with Putin in St Petersburg, Blatter said that Fifa, facing a major bribery scandal, had passed a resolution offering full support for holding the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Russia’s president said of his Fifa counterpart: “We all know the situation developing around Mr Blatter right now. I don’t want to go into details but I don’t believe a word about him being involved in corruption personally,” he said. “I think people like Mr Blatter or the heads of big international sporting federations, or the Olympic Games, deserve special recognition. If there is anyone who deserves the Nobel prize, it’s those people.”

Source: the Graniard

Putin's endorsement is a kiss of death...

Sepp and Vova sitting in a tree....

P - A - TS - A - L - U - Y..

Gomiki....

Comment

Comment

Does that mean we can solve Israel/Palestine by throwing money at it?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X