• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommended IFA around central london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended IFA around central london

Can anyone recommend some good IFA? Preferably based in London around the city or just IFA who they've dealt with for the past couple of years.

I'm looking to do the basics since going contracting ie pensions, ISAs and other investments including buy to let etc.

Cheers

Have you done a search?

There are lots of threads on pensions - I think most of the threads will be in accounting/legal - with information on ISAs as well.

If you can't use the search on the forum then search through google e.g. site:forums.contractoruk.com pensions

General is where we post rubbish and insult each other. So if you want to post a serious thread then the other sections is where you should post.

You can use an IFA but they now charge you for the advice they give you so it's worth doing your homework first and having an idea of what you want. Lots of people who post on here have SIPPs.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Holy Moley.
      Anyone who has built a system and done the analysis learns pretty DQ, that they know as much, and often more than the so called 'experts'
      When these guys surprise you with new insights you know you are in a complex arena

that's never happened to me with IFA.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
      X