• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bet she feels a right tit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet she feels a right tit

Primark breastfeeding row mother charged with perverting the course of justice - Telegraph

Ooooops!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

She doesn't work due to "anxiety" and her partner is paid to be her carer ffs

My sister has multiple sclerosis and can barely walk but was deemed "fit for work"

Comment

From the first reports I could feel something not right about this, in particular seeing as they were in the Daily "We Want Some Money So We'll Sell A Story to The" Mail. Then a couple of days later came the real story along with video evidence. Ha, *******, ha, mind you she'll claim that she's under the influence of prescription medicine or undergoing some bollock-off treatment and just get a slap on the wrist. There's too much of this tulip going on and I blame it all on reality TV
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
        She doesn't work due to "anxiety" and her partner is paid to be her carer ffs

My sister has multiple sclerosis and can barely walk but was deemed "fit for work"

If you have cancer, are terminal and they have the doctors notes, they will still ask you/your carer when are you expected to die just in case they may be able to class you as "fit for work"....

Anyway this woman who made the claim obviously has other "issues".
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X