• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tinyboom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinyboom

Seems to be tradition right now, originally 1 mo contract, got a 3 week extension... 60-80 minute commute was driving me nuts but starting to get used to it.

Am concerned that all this celebration from people suggests we're super lucky to have jobs right now or something. I am starting to be concerned about my end date... was planning on chilling for a few weeks then looking again, but perhaps I should be clinging on for dear life?

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Comment

Comment

Boom celebrations are nothing to do with the market, AFAIK. It just makes a nice change from all the regular moaning and bellyaching in here to celebrate people's good news

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

WNFS

Congrats

Comment

I am rather enjoying these alternative banana gifs
                Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                  I am rather enjoying these alternative banana gifs
                  Alternative Banana. Saturday night at the Dublin Castle, £5 on the door, £4 concessions.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Got extended for 6 more months for a 25 minute commute!

Yes just bought a property. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X