• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Fat Duck options

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fat Duck options

I have been using The Fat Duck a lot - however, am trying to stay relatively healthy.

I am having NITRO POACHED APERITIFS, or SNAIL PORRIDGE , and JELLY OF QUAIL, CRAYFISH CREAM .

But, getting bored of having the same food 4 nights running. The other alternatives are ropey Indians where the chutney spoon is bound to have been licked.

Is there anything else removely healthy or safe to have from the Fat Duck's menu?

Before I boil duck eggs in the Best Western kettle....

TIA

Aussie

Have you tried brioche?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Steer clear of the oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I have been using The Fat Duck a lot - however, am trying to stay relatively healthy.

I am having NITRO POACHED APERITIFS, or SNAIL PORRIDGE , and JELLY OF QUAIL, CRAYFISH CREAM .

But, getting bored of having the same food 4 nights running. The other alternatives are ropey Indians where the chutney spoon is bound to have been licked.

Is there anything else removely healthy or safe to have from the Fat Duck's menu?

Before I boil duck eggs in the Best Western kettle....

TIA

Aussie
        "bored with".

Or less commonly "bored by" if you want to emphasize the boring action of whatever it is that is boring you.

"bored of" only if you want to pretend to be an American who has no idea of what a preposition is for.

Comment

Working...
        X