• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread

It's the weekend of the surprise that Mrs IJNTTI booked for me for my birthday. So we are off to the Cotswolds for a cookery course run by one of these cheffy guru types. I will report back with my findings.

What are the rest of yous up to?

Visiting the outlaws...... Let us know if course any good. Mr L into cooking & I'm always after present ideas.

Comment

TFA.

Going to Silverstone tomorrow for some classic motor racing.

Decorating on Sunday.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA

Tonight its making onion bread while watching movies, tomorrow it a 4-way birthday party that BGG & I are hosting, Sunday will be clear up
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

TFA! Hope you have a great time with the cooking; tasty food is always good...

Tonight: drinking up with family while almost-Mrs Mattski goes to a leaving do

Tomorrow: taking a-MM for her first ever pillion motorcycle ride. This is going to be illuminating for both of us.

Sunday: if Saturday goes well and the weather holds we're looking at visiting her grandparents in Hereford. The route's a good 80 minutes and takes us through / past the Wye Valley IIRC, so the views should be good at least!
          Last edited by Mattski; 31 July 2015, 09:14.

Comment

Thanks for asking!

I was hoping to train today but I went to my first Free Running class on Wednesday and am now aching ... quite a lot. Although it was fun and much easier than I first expected. I was happily vaulting over metre high blocks in various ways by the end of the first session. So I might be quite gentle with myself this lunchtime!

Tomorrow, no gymnastics for the kids as the sessions stop over the summer ... I am not sure we have anything planned, although I have to unload the van and sort the battery out. Might repair some armour and get measure up for some new kit too.

Sunday - prob take the kids to church. Not sure after that. Do some coding on the compiler/emulator project. Emulator now processes all required instructions but it could do with a nicer GUI.

You?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA!

Quiet one tonight as I've been away all week.

Tomorrow will hopefully involve SFA but I doubt I'll get away with it. Out for dinner.

Sunday will be sorting out my father's back garden with time left for cocktails in the garden and a BBQ.

WFH all next week.

Enjoy your cookery course.

Comment

Just driven from Germany to West London and now off to the Hope and Anchor in Islington for Rockaway Beach.
                Tomorrow will be recovering followed by bunny hopping
                Drive back Sunday
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lying on a Miami beach followed with alligator hunting tomorrow
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Going for a 3 week holiday in Corfu

Comment

Working...
                    X