• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Burglars caught..0 Golliwogs caught..3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burglars caught..0 Golliwogs caught..3

Thank heavens for our wonderful bobbies.
    They have bravely and single handedly rounded up a fearsome gang of golliwog impersonators

now at last, they might get around to catching some fckng burglars
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Video: Armed burglars arrive at Romford house in a Porsche - Telegraph

Comment

Loving this bit...

Three teenagers who caused controversy after dressing up as golliwogs for a town’s gala have handed themselves in to police, it has been reported.

Police Scotland had launched an investigation to identify three youths who "blacked up" as golliwogs for the summer parade in Wick, Caithness.
      They handed themselves in... Standing in reception ready to give any details needed... But the police had to launch an investigation to identify them.. Erm, they are stood at the front desk you morons
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Thank heavens for our wonderful bobbies.
        They have bravely and single handedly rounded up a fearsome gang of golliwog impersonators

now at last, they might get around to catching some fckng burglars
        Or not - Sara Thornton: Police may no longer attend burglaries - BBC News

Comment

Hmm.. If it comes to this, you could always resort to this particular mechanism of ensuring the police attend the scene of the crime!

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
            Hmm.. If it comes to this, you could always resort to this particular mechanism of ensuring the police attend the scene of the crime!
            Actually a better one would be to say you think they are armed, looks like shotguns, they are pointing them at us, we think they are about to kill us.

If all goes well some trigger happy firearms expert will off them when they carry of some swag.

Comment

Kids these days got no style.

Comment

Police 'only investigate burglaries at even-numbered homes' - Telegraph

Police have been refusing to investigate reported burglaries at odd-numbered homes, it has emerged.

The scheme, trialled by Leicestershire police, is now being considered in at least five other counties after it was said to have had no impact on crime rates or public satisfaction.

Comment

Except if you live in an odd numbered house

And need a police ref number to claim on your insurance.

or can you just get that over the phone if you are in an odd numbered house?

Comment

I live at number 99. Bugger.

However this gives me an idea. I'll swap the number on my door with number 98. If they complain about the theft of their number I won't have to worry about prosecution because the police will think they're in an odd numbered house.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X