• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paging the Conspiracy Theorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging the Conspiracy Theorists

Bin Laden family 'on Blackbushe Airport crash plane' - BBC News

They'll have a field day with this

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    In my conspiracy it would have crashed into Calaise
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Spitting distance from chez ms. Didn't spot the plumes of smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        So near and yet so far eh?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Yes, but you haven't noticed the Rapier missile battery behind your shed yet either

Comment

Apparently the Bin Laden plane hit a Porsche, it's 911 all over again.
            I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

Insurance job at the auction place???

More important question - why would anybody with Bin Laden name and actual family connection be allowed to have flying airplanes anywhere UK airspace??? Just asking like.

Comment

Maybe they upset Allah?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajyad_Fortress

The Ajyad Fortress (Turkish: Ecyad Kalesi; Arabic: قلعة أجياد‎) was an Ottoman citadel which stood on a hill overlooking the Grand Mosque of Mecca, in what is now Saudi Arabia. Built in the late 18th century, it was destroyed by the Saudi government in 2002 for commercial development of the Mecca Royal Hotel Clock Tower, sparking global outcry.

In early 2002, the Ajyad Fortress was demolished and most of Bulbul mount was levelled,[4] in order to clear the area for the $533 million construction project[5] of Abraj Al Bait Towers.[dead link][6] Opening in 2012, the complex of multiple high-rise buildings consists of apartments, a twin-tower five-star hotel, restaurants, and a shopping centre, built by the Saudi Binladin Group.[7]

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Insurance job at the auction place???

More important question - why would anybody with Bin Laden name and actual family connection be allowed to have flying airplanes anywhere UK airspace??? Just asking like.
                  For the same reason we don't put innocent people in jail for the crimes of their relatives, perhaps?

Also, they're rich. Even richer than David Cameron, and he knows not to cause trouble for his owners betters

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    For the same reason we don't put innocent people in jail for the crimes of their relatives, perhaps?

Also, they're rich. Even richer than David Cameron, and he knows not to cause trouble for his owners betters
                    I did not say to put them in jail. How the fook they are getting visas to UK, nevermind them having resources to have their own airplane?

Could the same thing happened in USA? Would USA give them visas, no matter how rich they are? I reckon the answer is no - wealth in this case could mean they can charter whole big airplane.

Comment

Working...
                    X