• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper crime news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper crime news

Yobby seagulls:

There’s no doubt that seagull attacks are on the rise. Or at least, reports of seagull attacks are on the rise, which amounts to much the same thing.
    But now there comes a third theory. And it’s the most bonkers yet. The gulls are ‘drunk’ on flying ants
    Odd coincidence as was walking down my garden path earlier and some ants were swarming at edge of the lawn. A young sparrow was having a feast. Will I get attacked by sparrows tomorrow? Hitchcock's "The Birds" was the crappiest comedy film I ever saw. Much funnier if people were being torn to bits by Sparrows and Blue Tits.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Yobby seagulls? Make them do bird.

Comment

So I ask this - when will good law abiding citizens of this country have the means to defend themselves???

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Yobby seagulls:

Much funnier if people were being torn to bits by Sparrows and Blue Tits.
        I look forward to your next story

Comment

But now there comes a third theory. And it’s the most bonkers yet. The gulls are ‘drunk’ on flying ants
          Honest guv, I was blind drunk when I stole them crisps....

Comment

Working...
          X