• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The beautiful side of Eastern Europe...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beautiful side of Eastern Europe...

http://www.missworld.tv/news/fullsto...&iCategoryID=0

An international judging panel and global public vote picks six continental Miss Worlds

Czech Republic came through to win the coveted crown as Miss World 2006, in a glittering and star-studded ceremony at the Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, tonight.

Czech Republic was crowned Miss World out of 104 beautiful and talented contestants, with Romania named first runner-up, followed by Australia as second runner-up.

Viktor

An Eastern European in London
    The rest is silence...

Then go back to Rumania.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

please see "test please delete!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor
        http://www.missworld.tv/news/fullsto...&iCategoryID=0

An international judging panel and global public vote picks six continental Miss Worlds

Czech Republic came through to win the coveted crown as Miss World 2006, in a glittering and star-studded ceremony at the Sala Kongresowa, Warsaw, tonight.

Czech Republic was crowned Miss World out of 104 beautiful and talented contestants, with Romania named first runner-up, followed by Australia as second runner-up.

Viktor

An Eastern European in London
        All very lovely but if you took them to a posh restaurant would they know how to eat with a knife & fork?

I know for a fact that would be a problem with anyone from Australia
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          All very lovely but if you took them to a posh restaurant would they know how to eat with a knife & fork?
          Why would you care about that? They are pretty girls ffs!

Comment

I'm sure I've see here in a Prague night club...

And here she is...
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think she used to dance in the honeypot in reading...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I think they should hold it in a muslim country again...much more interesting
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                  I think she used to dance in the honeypot in reading...

One of my mates went into there during a stag and said that the women who worked there were the ugliest and most disgusting woman he had ever seen and he would have paid them to put thier clothes back on.....

Now how drunk were you in the Honeypot ratewhore.......

Comment

It was a tuliphole to be fair which is why its now gone. But the women werent all that bad - unless I was really pissed every time - which is a possibility...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X