• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cilla Black dies aged 72.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Surprise, surprise. She never got to 75

Cilla Black spoke about death and growing old in poignant interviews: 'I want to die at 75' - 3am & Mirror Online

Comment

Darn it. Never a great fan of Cilla but 'orrible that all the icons of my yoof keep popping off.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did you ever watch her eating the orange with a crumbled oxo cube on top? Makes me want to vomit just thinking about it...
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Last edited by stek; 3 August 2015, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            A National Treasure according to the news on R4 just now.

One must assume that she's unlikely to end up in the Saville thread, but you can't rely on anything these days.
            True but she is reputed to have been blooming awful to work with and disappeared from ITV as soon as a former junior assistant who had had the misfortune to work with her got into a position of power and exerted revenge....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I remember having to play "Anyone who had a heart" at a school concert. It was in some weird time signature that I couldn't get at all. Horrible song.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                True but she is reputed to have been blooming awful to work with and disappeared from ITV as soon as a former junior assistant who had had the misfortune to work with her got into a position of power and exerted revenge....
                The was a huge thread on pprune.org in the cabin crew bit about the worst celeb they'd had to deal with - there were pages and pages on her........

Comment

Thought she was terrific on Blind Date. Probably the best choice of presenter they could have made. Best was when she gently took the mick out of those contestants who were a bit too full of themselves, especially the blokes, but without being nasty. Calling them Chuck etc.

Then of course there was the time she nuked from orbit an undercover journolist from Cosmopolitan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL5od2y6BkU

Massive, massive 150 megaton pwnage, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    The was a huge thread on pprune.org in the cabin crew bit about the worst celeb they'd had to deal with - there were pages and pages on her........
                    I see Maggie gets a mention.

Dodgy should cocoa

good to see everyone was lying about 'our kid'!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X