• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mortgages

I have only re-entered the world of contracting for 3 months, and have not submitted a tax return for my company as of yet

Alot of high street banks require at lest 2-3 years books, but my accountant is willing to pen a reference detailing company finances to date

Do any of you know a high st bank that would consider this application or is it only going to be a contractor mortgage?

Cheers

Assuming you were permie 3 months ago, can you not pretend you still have "a proper job"?

PS the days of self-cert 100% mortgages can't be far off again? The ones that throw in a new Porsche and round the world cruise with every application.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Assuming you were permie 3 months ago, can you not pretend you still have "a proper job"?

PS the days of self-cert 100% mortgages can't be far off again? The ones that throw in a new Porsche and round the world cruise with every application.
      looonytunes - Speak with a broker, there may well be an option or two.

DimPrawn - 100% LTV maybe, self-cert definitely not.

Comment

Working...
      X